Return To Calendar
Milton Fall Festival
|Date:||Oct 5th, 2018 - Oct 7th, 2018 |
Free, except entry fee for Mud Bog and Ball Tournament. Enjoy a great time at the Milton Fall Festival! So many fun things to do Bingo, Kiddie Tractor Pull, Parade, Food, Mud Bog, Ball Tournament, Entertainment and much more.
- 5:45-6:15pm....Miss & Mr. Competition Sign up
Anyone can participate but one parent must have a Milton address to win. Ages 3-18 years old.
- 6-6:45....Mud Bog registration
Must be at least 16 years old to participate. Under 18 must have a parent sign a consent form.
- 7pm.....Mud Bog - Free will donation
Following the Mud Bog, there will be a kid's Mud Bog and tug of war.
- 8am.....Slow Pitch Softball Co-Ed Tournament
- 10:30am.....Parade Registration
The theme this year is Let's Get Muddy.
Following the parade: kid's games, bouncy houses and face painting.
- 11:45am-12:15pm......Frog Jumping Contest Registration
Bring your own frog or use one of ours.
- 12pm.....Chili Cook-off (Shelter House)
- 12pm.....Baby Contest (On the Bandstand)
- 12:15pm.....Frog Jumping Contest
- 12:45pm.....Cornhole Registration
- 2-4pm.....Bingo (Under the Tent)
- 2:30pm.....Kiddie Tractor Pull Registration
- 3pm.....Kiddie Tractor Pull
- 3:45-4pm.....Horse Shoe Tournament Sign Up
- 4pm.....Horse Shoe Tournament
- 4-5pm.....Son Shine Band (Front of Bandstand)
- 5pm.....Fireman's Supper
- 5-6pm.....Fox River Fields (On the Bandstand)
- 6pm.....Raffle Drawing
- 7-9pm.....Street Dance (Front of depot with 6 String Down.)
- 10:30am Church Services in the Park with a Carry in Dinner.
+ Google Calendar + iCal Export