> Villages of Van Buren
Keosauqua, located on the bend of the Des Moines river in southeastern Iowa, is a unique blend of historic architecture, natural beauty, small-town values, quaint shops and business opportunity.
Hospitality abounds at the many places to dine and stay in Keosauqua and the surrounding area. Nearby diversions include antiquing, golf, tennis, hiking, swimming, and boating.
City Offices & Facilities
- City Hall, 804 1st St., Keosauqua, Phone: (319) 293-3536
- Fire-First Responders - 911
- Keosauqua Public Library - 608 1st St, Keosauqua, Phone: (319) 293-3766
Hours: Mon, Tues, & Fri 1-5pm, Wed 1-8pm, Thurs 10am-5pm, & Sat 10am-1pm
- Electric- Keosauqua Light & Power (319) 293-3406
- Telephone- Van Buren Telephone (319) 293-3187
- Cable- Starwest (319) 293-6336
- Water- City of Keosauqua (319) 293-3536
- Natural Gas - Alliant Energy (800) 255-4268
Keosauqua Demographic Information