Directory  >  Milton  >  Milton Heritage House

Milton Heritage House

217 N. Main
Milton, IA 52570

The Heritage House was built in 1898 as a Presbyterian Church as it remained until 1950, when it was sold to the Nazarene Congregation. Today it is owned by the Heritage Society and is under restoration. Open during special events or by appointment.



---