Directory > Shopping > Simply Irresistible
Established in 1894 as Dr. Bogle’s Bonaparte Drug Company the building has been placed on the national register of historic places and is known locally as the former “Winslow Drug Store”. The original tin ceilings, hardwood floors, apothecary cabinet and display cabinets remain intact. Vintage items, local craftsman wares and artist designs, as well as old-fashioned candy, are on display. Wed, Thru, Sat, 10 am to 4 pm & Sun 12 to 4. Shop is closed January.