Return To Calendar
Milton Fall Festival
|Date:||Sep 13th, 2019 - Sep 15th, 2019 |
Enjoy a great time at the Milton Fall Festival!
- 6-6:45pm- Mud Bog Registration.
Must be at least 16 years old to participate. Under 18 must have a parent sign a consent form.
- 7pm- Mud Bog Begins- Free will donation to watch. Fox Valley Smokers will be serving.
- Following Mud Bog: kid’s Mud Bog
- 8am- vendors can start setting up
- 9am -10pm Slow Pitch Softball Co-Ed Tournament
- 9:30-10:30- Parade registration starts- Theme- Celebrating 100 years of American Legion Hero’s
- 11am- Parade begins- Grand Marshall- Richard (Shorty) and Mary Ellen Small
- Following the Parade: Kid’s games, bouncy houses, face painting, cake walk, Jr High Band will be playing on the bandstand
- 12:30-1pm- Corn Hole registration; Tournament begins at 1pm
- 2-4- Bingo under the tent
- 2:30pm- Kiddie Pull registration
- 3pm- Kiddie Pull
- 3:45-4pm- Horseshoe tournament
- 4pm- Horseshoe tournament
- 4-5pm- Son Shine Band in front of the bandstand
- 5pm- Fireman’s Supper
- 6pm- Raffle drawing begins
- 7pm-9pm- Street Dance in front of the depot with 6 Strings Down
Ball Tournament continues till 10pm or done
- 10:30 am- Church Services in the park with a carry-in dinner.
+ Google Calendar + iCal Export