> River Valley Lodge, Campground & Horse Camp
River Valley Lodge, Campground & Horse Camp
29080 Hawk Dr.
Farmington, IA 52626
- REQUEST A BROCHURE TO BE MAILED TO YOU
- Western-themed campground within 1 m. of Farmington on a paved road is probably one of the best equestrian campground facilities with the best horseback riding opportunities in Iowa (they border Shimek State Forest!)
- Beautiful, yes, beautiful, A/C shower house!
- Laundry facilities, shelterhouses, playground, Wi-Fi, bunkhouse & cabins.
- Fifty campsites with water/electricity.
- Fishing ponds on site.
- Primitive camping along Des Moines River.
- Equestrian facilities include 94 covered stalls, arenas, round pens, on-site extreme course and trail to adjacent Shimek State Forest.
- Lodge rental for group parties, weddings, reunions, etc.
- See our special event schedule at http://villagesofvanburen.com/calendar.html.
- 2018 Rates: $32 water/electric includes 12’x12’ stall (additional stalls $8) Weekday rates: $26/$5. Primitive camping: $15. Bunkhouse- sleeps 6: $100, Cabins- sleep 2-6: $50-$100.
- Horse rentals available at Rent-A-Horse
River Valley Horsecamp, was featured on RFD-TV. If you missed it, watch the awesome 20-minute segment here >> bit.ly/RiverValleyHorse