> River Valley Lodge, Campground & Horse Camp
River Valley Lodge, Campground & Horse Camp
29080 Hawk Dr.
Farmington, IA 52626
- REQUEST A BROCHURE TO BE MAILED TO YOU
- Western-themed campground within 1 m. of Farmington on a paved road is probably one of the best equestrian campground facilities with the best horseback riding opportunities in Iowa (they border Shimek State Forest!)
- A/C & heated shower house.
- Laundry facilities, shelterhouses, playground, Wi-Fi, bunkhouse & cabins.
- Fifty campsites with water/electricity.
- Fishing ponds on site.
- Primitive camping along Des Moines River.
- Equestrian facilities include 94 covered stalls, arenas, round pens, on-site extreme course and trail to adjacent Shimek State Forest.
- Lodge rental for group parties, weddings, reunions, etc.
- See our special event schedule at http://villagesofvanburen.com/calendar.html.
- 2020 Rates: $34 water/electric includes 12’x12’ stall (additional stalls $10) Weekday rates: $28/$8. Primitive camping: $15. Bunkhouse sleeps 6: $100; Cabins sleep 2-6: $50-$100; Cowboy Suites sleep 2-4: $150.
- Pet friendly.
- Horse rentals available at Rent-A-Horse
River Valley Horsecamp, was featured on RFD-TV. If you missed it, watch the awesome 20-minute segment here >> bit.ly/RiverValleyHorse